1. Contact us via email email@example.com or via telephone 01239 654613 or 07717 762690 to check availability and reserve your required dates
2. We will then provisionally reserve the accommodation for you for up to 3 days pending receipt of required deposit.
3. A deposit of 50% of total holiday ( card/bank transfer or cheque/postal order) secures the booking.
4. Upon receipt of deposit we will send written/e-mail confirmation of your booking along with directions on how to get to your cottage.
5. The balance will then be payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.
6. In the event of a CANCELLATION made by you we will make very effort to re-let the accommodation and if successful will repay monies paid less the cost of administration and any agency fees paid. If we are unable to relet the property then we will be unable to refund any monies paid. You are strongly advised to take out appropriate travel insurance to cover this possibility.
Conditions of Booking Please read these with care. When you book a holiday through us you are entering into a binding contract.
1.Note that references to 'we' in these Terms and Conditions relate to the owner and the manager of the group of holiday cottages known as Dolphin Bay Cottages and references to 'you' or 'your' relate to the person making the booking and all members of the holiday party (ii) when we issue a written Holiday Confirmation to you, the owner enters into a contract with you, which is subject to these Booking Terms and Conditions.
2. Your Booking We shall negotiate bookings only upon payment of a deposit. You must be over 18 years of age at the time of making your booking - You can book accommodation if the accommodation is still available - Your booking is made as a consumer and you accept that we will not be liable for any business losses you may incur We can refuse any booking before we have issued a written Confirmation, and we will promptly return any monies you have paid and be under no other liability - As soon as you receive a written Confirmation, you must check it carefully. If there are any errors you must tell us immediately.
3. Payment Non payment of your balance monies, when they become due, will constitute cancellation of the holiday and forfeiture of the deposit payment.
4. Cancellation or Changes by You If you have to cancel your holiday, for whatever reason, you must immediately contact us. Your cancellation only takes effect when we receive written confirmation from you. In the event of a cancellation made by you we will make very effort to re-let the accommodation and if successful will repay your deposit less an administration charge of £ 30 and any agency commission paid. PLEASE NOTE however if we are unable to relet the property then we will be unable to refund any monies paid. We suggest you consider appropriate holiday cancellation insurance to cover this possibility. Changes - If it is possible to accommodate changes you want to make to your booking (before you have paid the final balance) we charge an administration fee of £ 30, and will confirm the changes either via post or e-mail.
5. Behaviour Please note that we are entitled to ask you to leave the holiday property, without refund of monies paid or any other liability to you, if in our reasonable opinion your behaviour is unacceptable (see Condition 12)
6. Website Accuracy We do everything we can to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website. However, inputting errors unfortunately can happen. We cannot accept responsibility for changes to or closures of local amenities/facilities and attractions etc., referred to in the brochure, which clearly are not under our control. All distances are approximate.
7. Cancellation or Changes by Us Once we have issued you with a Holiday Confirmation we will do our very best not to make any changes to your booking or to cancel it. Sometimes though changes do occur before and after bookings have been confirmed, and occasionally confirmed bookings have to be cancelled. We promise to do all we can to avoid changes and cancellations but must reserve the right to do so. Most changes are minor.
8. Number of Persons Using the Holiday Accommodation: Your holiday group must not exceed the maximum number of persons stated in the booking correspondence. If it does then we can refuse to allow you to take possession of the property or to ask you to leave the accommodation before the end of the holiday. If this happens we will treat your holiday as having been cancelled by you and you will not be entitled to a refund of your holiday monies or compensation.
9. Pets. Dogs are welcome at Wig Farm, Arwel, BrynIfor and Bryn-y-Gof strictly by prior arrangement only. However, we do ask that dogs are confined to the living areas ONLY and STRICTLY not allowed in bedrooms or bathrooms. Under NO circumstances are they to be left unattended in the accommodation and under no circumstances are they to be allowed on furniture. Please note that we are entitled to ask you to leave the holiday property, without refund of monies paid or any other liability to you, if in our reasonable opinion you are not complying with these conditions. We reserve the right to charge for any damage to the fixtures and fittings.
10. Arrival and Departure Unless special arrangements have been agreed, the normal time of occupation is after 3.00pm on the holiday start date and you must vacate the property before 11.00am on the last day - Please confirm your approximate arrival time as soon as you have planned your journey. You must advise us of any significant arrival delay - If you do not contact us and you have not arrived at the property by noon on the day following the holiday start date we will treat your holiday as having been cancelled by you.
11. Your Responsibilities You must look after the property. This means you must keep all furniture, fittings and effects, (inside or outside the property) in the same state of repair and condition as at the start of the holiday - You must leave the property in the same state of general order in which you found it - If you break these conditions the Owner/Caretaker can make an additional cleaning charge and/or make a claim against you for repair or loss as a result of damage caused. You are expected to show due consideration for other people as well. If you abuse the property or display rude, dangerous or offensive behaviour towards the Owner/Caretaker or other third party, the Owner/Caretaker can refuse to allow you possession of the property or ask you to leave the accommodation before the end of the holiday. If this happens we will treat your holiday as having been cancelled by you and you will not be entitled to a refund of your holiday monies or compensation. In the same way if the Owner/Caretaker reasonably believes you are likely to act as above they can proceed as detailed immediately above - If you have special requests or needs you are responsible for telling us at the time of booking, although we cannot guarantee that any special requests will be met, and failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract. It is also your responsibility to satisfy yourself that the property you are booking is completely suitable for your needs. Unfortunately we are unable to accept any bookings that are specified to be conditional on the fulfilment of a particular request. Such bookings will be treated as 'standard' bookings subject to the above provisions on special requests - If you have a medical problem or disability that may affect your holiday please tell us before you confirm your booking and follow up with details in writing at the time of booking. If we feel unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we reserve the right to decline/cancel the booking - Any queries about your booking, after your booking has been confirmed, should be made by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the Wig Farm, Llangrannog, Llandysul, Ceredigion, SA44 6DG - Access - you must allow the Owner/Caretaker, or anyone representing us (and any workman who needs to carry out repairs or maintenance) access to the property at any reasonable time during your holiday.
12. Dissatisfaction Your holiday enjoyment is important to us. We think it is fair that your reasonable holiday expectations should be met. If they are not, it is equally fair that you provide a chance for them to be put right before you come home - It is impossible to investigate problems of a transient nature (property preparation/cleanliness or heating for example) unless you raise them during your holiday. Tell us about your problem and give us a chance to help. Important: If you wait until you get home before telling anyone of your difficulties, then unfortunately we cannot accept any liability.
13. Prices: The prices are in pounds sterling. We guarantee that the price you pay for your holiday at the time you book and pay your deposit, will not increase.
14. Insurance We recommend that you have adequate travel insurance.